Monday, May 5, 2014

Water park.. Save us from the heat!

It is hot here!  I don't mean "yeah we can put on our sandals and enjoy the sun" hot.  No, it is "who turned the sun on and then turned the broiler setting of the sun on?" hot.  It is "my eyebrows are going to melt into my skin" hot.  It is, "please don't make me get out of the air conditioned car to have to walk 10 feet to get to my destination" HOT

This is only the beginning.  It has already been 112 (according to my car) and it is only the beginning of May.  I have been through several summers in the Middle East so I am bracing myself.  

With this knowledge, we got a membership to the water park again this year and it is so nice to get a little relief from the heat.  


She was nervous but after an hour she warmed up enough to let us put her in the water.


Ha-Na was a big help, she loves hanging out with her little sis.


I love the look on her face, "your not seriously considering this."



She loves these swings, only her feet touches the water.



Carl and MJ returned from the rides to hang out with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So wonderful to see your family growing up and having such fun!! Good thing they have water parks there...that IS mighty hot!!