Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival


The next Holiday outing was the kids Fall Festival at school. It was in the gym which was really crowded. After doing Ha-Na's hair Madison begged me to make hers curly. I worked with a curling iron and got it all done which lasted all of an hour before it fell straight again. She always cries about her straight hair while I always hated my curls. I guess we always want what we don't have. We first went to the cake walk and were informed that the kids cake was one of the first that was taken. They won 2nd place in the 3rd grade entry for the cake. They had so much fun playing the games and especially liked the hayride around Kamiah. At the end we took them through the haunted house (which was actually the stage). Madison said it was her favorite part of the festival (I think it was actually the fact that Grandpa was holding her as she went through). They all had a great time and especially liked showing off their costumes.

No comments: