Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick Day

It amazes me that when my kids are home I seem to have more time than when they are at school. Without the driving to and from to pick up, especially since my kids get out at three different times.

Ha-Na woke up in the middle of the night last night sobbing about her throat hurting (of course this happens while Carl is away in Germany) so the girls are staying home with me today thus giving me time to give attention to our blog. We have been looking through pictures picking out which ones they would like to add to past posts (they of course think every picture is great and should be included.) In doing so I came accross these pictures from last easter and it reminded me of something Carls sister was lamenting about, children posing for pictures. If you have more than one child the chances are slim (or less than looking at my childrens record) that they will all look at you and smile at the same time. As soon as one child smiles one of the others look away. It makes for a frustrating time for the parent and for desperate looks and increasingly bizarre faces from the children. Sometimes I think they do it on purpose for their great ammusement, children are more clever than we think. In trying to find the perfect picture with all the children I am thankful for photoshop. Carl and I have become quite adept at moving heads arround to create a passable photo.


We have added some new photos, as soon as I figure out how to do the slideshow then I will add one but I would not reccomend holding your breath.

I will get back to our lazy day of wearing pajamas, watching Dora and giving lots of comfort and love to my little sickie Ha-Na.

No comments: