Friday, January 11, 2008

Our little boy is growing up

Madison started off the Birthday season for our Family on the 30th of December. Next is
Ha-Na on the first of February and then Carl's is on the 9th of February. This will be his eighth and he is sooooo excited. Eight is his favorite number he says it is holy because it is when he will be baptised. We met with the Branch president today and started planning all the details. We are doing it on his birthday in the evening per Carl's request (he was quite insistent that it should occur on his birthday). We will be having it at our villa in our pool outside, which is not heated, brrrrrrrrr. We spoke in church today, including Carl and it really hit me how grown he is getting, my heart swells.

In other news we have been DDR fanatics at the house, at least the kids and I. The girls love to mimic the dancers and Carl is dedicated to the Lessons with the DJ. I challenge you all to a DDR dance off when we are blessed to be together again (Yes Andy, I think I can take you, better start practicing hard).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats Tito! Wish we could be there. (Move somewhere with cheap airfre!)